R&D DEDICATED CENTERS FOR CLIENTS
In the EdTech industry, which changes so fast, research and development has become one of the crucial factors of success in the market. Competentum has built a number of dedicated centers to facilitate efficient research and development of EdTech solutions. Today, we are happy to share it with our clients to help them stay ahead of the competition in the constantly changing EdTech market.
Competentum offers consulting in research and development of EdTech products, or can lead your internal projects with our expertise in artificial intelligence and machine learning:
- Natural language processing (NLP)
- Pattern recognition and image analysis
- Voice and speech recognition
- Video content analysis
- Statistical hypothesis testing
- Data mining and ETL
- Data visualization
If data science is not your core expertise, or if you feel you might need some support for your R&D procedures, Competentum dedicated centers for customers are there for you to help you with your new initiative.
Besides consulting services in the areas of our core expertise, Competentum conducts:
- Feasibility studies
- Complexity evaluations
- Competitor analysis
- Prototyping / proof-of-concept development
- Scientific research
Our R&D professionals constantly explore new educational technologies, emerging needs and trends, and create innovative solutions to improve the effectiveness and strengthen our client’s position in the market.
R&D Dedicated Centers for Clients
Our team of domain experts and R&D professionals works in innovative, multidisciplinary environment applying data science to R&D initiatives.
- Top talent data scientists who graduated from leading universities in Australia and Eastern Europe.
- Access to leading scientific groups in the domain of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Over a dozen development projects and nine patented products.
- R&D dedicated centers – five locations.
- Domain-specific technology stack, including Apache Hadoop and Spark; languages such as R, Python, Scala, and SQL; data science libraries and frameworks, including TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, SciKit-Learn, OpenCV, NLTK, Matplotlib, etc.
- Several models of engagement depending on your R&D needs, from preplanned allocation of specialists to a dedicated team of R&D professionals working with you on your long-term initiative.
Drawing on the 25-plus years of experience in the market, Competentum combines in-depth EdTech industry knowledge with a passion for innovation to research and develop cutting-edge technology and solutions for our clients.