Moving progress forward, Competentum offers custom software development of WebRTC-Based video-conference systems. Our solutions deliver excellent user experience and can be build on a ready software, a turnkey system, or with a system using our own IP.
The following functionality is typical for the platforms we build around WebRTC technology:
- Scheduling meetings and matching student-to-teacher
- Plug-ins for real-time interaction: whiteboard, chat, file upload, presentation upload and sharing, screen sharing, and more.
- Meeting workflow management: mute participants, hand raise, work in groups, etc.
- On-line assessment system: custom problem types, polls.
- Meeting recorder: with the choice to save on the hardware or cloud storage such as Amazon S3
- Computer vision applications: suspicious activity analysis, face recognition, etc.
- Deep session reporting and analytics
Applications of WebRTC-based video-conference solutions:
- Online tutoring and online testing
- Online exams/proctoring
- Virtual classrooms and small group collaborations
- Educational group games
- Corporate meetings
- Security systems
Our clients love Set2Meet, our instant communication browser add-on tool based on WebRTC technology. Check out how it looks like.